JURNAL

ISSN : 2339 - 1278

Akademi Manajemen Administrasi Yogyakarta

Jl. Brawijaya No. 101, Ring Road Selatan, Yogyakarta

E-mail : lppm@amayogyakarta.ac.id
Fax/Telp. (0274) 2818878

Detail Jurnal

PENGARUH EFEKTIFITAS DAN EFISIENSI KERJA TERHADAP PENGENDALIAN INTERNAL PENGELOLAAN KLAIM BPJS DI RSUD KOTA YOGYAKARTA

Volume :Volume 12 Nomor 2
Penulis : Wahyudiyono
Kategori : Manajemen
Baca : PDF
Unduh : Download
ABSTRACT

This study aims to determine the influence of variables partially and
simultaneously and dominantly as well as contributions between variables, namely
between effectiveness and efficiency of work to internal control of BPJS claims
management in Yogyakarta City Hospital. This research used Quantitative method.
Census Sampling Technique was used due to the relatively small population number.
The results of the instrument validity and reliability test showed valid and reliable. The
findings of this study state that there is an influence between the effectiveness and
efficiency of work on the internal control of BPJS claims management in Yogyakarta
City Hospital, either partially or simultaneously on internal control. Work effectiveness
variables are the most dominant variables affecting internal control, and occupational
effectiveness and efficiency variables contribute by 70.2% while the other 29.8% are
influenced by other factors.
Keyword : Work Discipline, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Internal Control.
Search